Crescent S'mores

Monday, September 26, 2011
Over the weekend the Cutie Patootie and I made this ooey gooey goodness of a treat.  The inspiration came from enticing photos via Pinterest.   I did put a  little spin on the recipe I found by adding graham cracker bits inside and cinnamon sugar on top.  These two ingredients helped reinforce that traditional s'mores flavor.

Ingredients:
  • Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • semi sweet chocolate chips
  • mini marshmallows
  • graham cracker
  • cinnamon sugar



Directions:
  • roll out your Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • Pile in chocolate morsels, graham cracker bits, and mini marshmallows (*tip: the more mini marshmallows you can stuff in there the better, the majority of them will melt away in the baking process.  Also, the graham cracker bits absorb a lot of moisture while baking and change into a more cake-like consistency, yum!)
  • Roll into traditional crescent shape
  • Pinch any openings in dough together to prevent gooey spillage.
  • Top with cinnamon sugar
  • Bake (Follow baking time and temp on the crescent roll container.)



Let me just tell you, my whole house smelled of delisciousness as they baked. C LOVED these special treats (as did I).  They were quite decadent and not to mention gigantic so the Cutie Patootie and I shared one.  We were two happy girls.

With whimsy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment