M's 1st day in PreK!

Friday, August 31, 2012
We have had a big week in our house!  C started 1st grade and M had his very first day of school EVER. 
He started PreK yesterday and LOVED every minute of it.  I knew he would, he has always been so envious of his big sister's adventures in the classroom.  He woke up this morning disappointed and upset to find out that he only gets to go to school 2 days a week.  :)

When I picked him up yesterday afternoon his two teacher's were giggling so hard when they were telling me what Mr. Mischievous had been up to.  Apparently, they found him with a stash of 7 play cell phones and 30 large googly eyes in his nap mat under his body.    (His nap mat is located near the craft baskets and imagination station).  When I picked him up to give him a hug googly eyes were falling out of his clothes.  It was hilarious.... and typical.  ha!
His nap mat is being moved next week.

I know he will have a GREAT year.  He is such a funny, loving, sneaky, and sweet little guy. I love him so.  Bless his sweet teachers.  

With whimsy~



0 comments:

Post a Comment