Etsy Love: The Lacey Placey

Tuesday, October 11, 2011
...and the obsession continues....
I. LOVE. CHEVRON!!!

I always used cloth diapers as burp cloths when my kiddos where babies.  They are the perfect size and weight.  These burp cloths from The Lacey Placey via Etsy are the perfect combination of practical and  trendy.
Baby Burp Cloths CHEVRON Set of 3
image from here

The Lacey Placey is also an AWESOME place to find pillow coverings in fun patterns inspired by the latest trends at affordable prices!
Sweet Potato Polka Dot Pillow Cover 18x18
image from here

I am in love with these yellow and white chevron curtain panels.  Wouldn't they look awesome with my you are my sunshine canvas?  
2 Panels of Curtains- YELLOW CHEVRON
image from here

Check out The Lacey Placey's Etsy shop HERE!!!

With whimsy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment