Recently, a good friend of mine, Leslie, created a Perfect Party for her little one's 5th Birthday.
Take a look!
- The Letter ~P~
The Color Scheme:
- Pink & Purple
- Leslie found a great custom designer, 505 design+paperie, via Etsy.
- The Birthday Girl's Backyard
- All of the Party decorations were in the pink and purple color scheme with a touch of Princess.
- Pink and Purple Pom Poms (click here for an easy tutorial) added Pops of color through out the Party.
- Pink and Purple Birthday Banner via 505 Design+Paperie
- Pink and Purple Princess labels for the food and favor table via 505 Design+Paperie
Cupcake Topper & Printable food Label images from here
- The guests were asked to wear their favorite Pajamas.
- As we arrived the kids entered a Pink & Purple Photo Booth to take a themed pic as Pirates and Princesses.
- All of the activities started with, of course, the letter P.
- (Pony Races, Puzzles, Painting Puppies, Pouncing in a Princesses Palace, and a Pinata filled with Putty, Playdough, Puppy stickers, and Pencils )
- Snacks: Pretzles, Potatoe chips, Pirates Booty, Popcorn, Cheese Puffs
- Drinks: Pour your own Potion (Kool Aid singles in a variety of flavors could be added to the guests water bottles)
- Pizza & Pineapple
- Yummy Pink and Purple cupcakes and a Princess themed Birthday Cake.
- The kiddos filled their Party bags with a Plethora of treats at the letter ~P~ candy bar!!
What was included in the Letter P candy bar?
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Pop Rocks
- Pixy Stix
- Popcorn Balls - Find the recipe here
- Peanut Butter MMs
- Peppermint Patties
- Pink and Purple Peeps
- Tootsie Pops
The favor table decor was also accented with Pink and Purple mini Pinwheels!
(Is there anything Leslie didn't think of?!)
Props to Leslie for Putting together this Particularly Perfect ~P~ themed Party!!!
Thanks for sharing your party with us Leslie!