Over the weekend the Cutie Patootie and I made this ooey gooey goodness of a treat. The inspiration came from enticing photos via Pinterest. I did put a little spin on the recipe I found by adding graham cracker bits inside and cinnamon sugar on top. These two ingredients helped reinforce that traditional s'mores flavor.
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- semi sweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- graham cracker
- cinnamon sugar
- roll out your Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Pile in chocolate morsels, graham cracker bits, and mini marshmallows (*tip: the more mini marshmallows you can stuff in there the better, the majority of them will melt away in the baking process. Also, the graham cracker bits absorb a lot of moisture while baking and change into a more cake-like consistency, yum!)
- Roll into traditional crescent shape
- Pinch any openings in dough together to prevent gooey spillage.
- Top with cinnamon sugar
- Bake (Follow baking time and temp on the crescent roll container.)
Let me just tell you, my whole house smelled of delisciousness as they baked. C LOVED these special treats (as did I). They were quite decadent and not to mention gigantic so the Cutie Patootie and I shared one. We were two happy girls.