ColorSnap

Thursday, September 15, 2011
What will they think of next!?

Check out this app from Sherwin Williams, ColorSnap. It takes your own personal inspirational photos and matches a Sherwin Williams paint color(s) to it.  This is too much. LOVE.IT.

I am a complete color nut, I love all things color;  paint colors, textiles, color in nature, etc. I love them all!  So, when I discovered this app I was very excited.  Often times, friends and family will ask me design advice, in particular paint colors.  I can't tell you how many times I find myself describing colors to them in crazy ways. I typically will say things to them like: "Oh you know, a golden yellow more like honey, not quite butter, but not as light as popcorn" ...like I said, I am a nut.



image and app from Sherwin Williams


This app makes me super happy!  Check it out!


with whimsy~


1 comments:

Laura B said...

Super excited about this! Colorless walls bum me out, but I take forever to decide on paint... probably bc I hate painting and never want to re-do!

Post a Comment