Business Card Design

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I am excited to show you all my new business card design and Etsy shop revamp!

Shay from shaybocks.com (formerly Dumplin Design Studio) originally created my blog design and now has designed business cards, a logo design, and a new look for my Etsy shop.

Be sure to check out her work here.

Oh, and even better she is offering 50% off your entire order this week ONLY if you 'like' shaybocks.com on facebook.... click here... Your discount code will be given to you once you press 'like'.
She creates custom blog/web design, facebook page design, etsy shop design, business identity design., and more.  

Business Card Design:

FRONT

BACK




Check out my *new* Etsy Shop look here.


I love how it all turned out!  Thanks, Shay!


With whimsy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment