Little Lions

Friday, January 25, 2013
Hi everyone!!!

Well, I have taken a bit of a break from blogging these past few months and it feels good to be back!
I have been painting away as usual and have a lot of cute new paintings to share with you.

To start, these 'Little Lions' are new to the Etsy shop!  They are inspired by Pottery Barn Kids' Brady nursery collection.  I LOVE the trendy geo print along side the sweet little lions.  The color combination takes a fresh spin on traditional navy by adding a splash of tangerine paired with soft gray.  It is one of my favorite PBK beddings at the moment.

Little Lions, 11x14(set of 3), READY TO SHIP

11x14(set of 3)
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
Sealed with a clear matte varnish
Brady Nursery Beddingimage from PBK

Little Lions, 11x14(set of 3), READY TO SHIP

Brady Nursery Bedding
image from PBK

Find this set in my Etsy shop:  HERE

With whimsy~


Post a Comment