Mama Like: Skip*Hop Bumper Free Crib Bedding

Thursday, April 5, 2012
If you are in the midst of designing a nursery I know that you have probably thought about the whole crib bumper vs. no bumper controversy.
  
One of the most exciting baby planning activities is designing the nursery.
When I came across Skip*Hop's bumper free crib bedding sets I was so excited.  Even though I am not planning a nursery, I LOVE finding products that I can share with expectant mothers.

This bedding is GREAT!

I love the contrasting fabrics from the side to to the top of the sheets.  It gives the illusion of a bumper without any safety concerns at all.  Skip*Hop is also up on the current design trends.  I absolutely love the pink and chocolate lattice collections. 

Pink Lattice Complete Sheet™ bumper-free crib bedding
image from skip*hop

Pretty Pennant Complete Sheet™ bumper-free crib bedding
image from skip*hop

Elephant Parade Complete Sheet™ bumper-free crib bedding
image from skip*hop

Moving Gears Complete Sheet™ bumper-free crib bedding
image from skip*hop


With whimsy~


1 comments:

Royal Bambino said...

I love the stylish crib sheets!
They definately add more style to a crib without a bumper

Post a Comment