Etsy Love: Baby Jives

Tuesday, October 4, 2011
A few days ago I wrote this post about DIY nursery mobiles.  While searching for DIY etsy kits and tutorials I stumbled upon Baby Jives.  A totally awesome and unique shop dedicated to handmade accents for your little's 'nest'.  So... if you are not the DIY'r type check out her shop.  It is completely enchanting and I am sure your little bebe will agree. ;)  

Enjoy!





Cloud Mobile - Raindrops keep falling on my head in turquoise blue, yellow, teal, apple green, and white
image from baby jives

CUSTOM Bird Mobile for Nursery - modern fabric sculpture on yarn wrapped branch
image from baby jives

Modern Love Bird Mobile - "2 little lovebirds sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"  in blush pink, lime green, gray
image from baby jives

Butterfly Mobile - ballet in the garden - fabric in clementine orange, mango, cream, white, gold, dusty rose pink, and a touch of green
image from baby jives

Check out Baby Jives Etsy shop HERE

With whimsy~




0 comments:

Post a Comment