Back-to-School Hair Bows

Thursday, August 11, 2011
I am a sucker for classic hair bows.
I normally, in the past, have made most all of the Cutie Patootie's bows.
I decided to save my time and source the task out this go round.  I found a GREAT bow maker from, where else, Etsy.

Etsy Shop: Faith with Roses
Shop Profile: click here
Shop Owner: Anne Marie

I LOVE the wide variety of bows at Faith with Roses.  If your are looking for a classic style or a custom made bow to match a special outfit, Faith with Roses is the place to go.
In Anne Marie's shop you will always find bow designs that are made specifically to coordinate with particular brand name retail stores. (i.e. Gymboree.... my all time favorite place for kids clothes)



M2M m2mg Batik Summer Hair Bow for Gymboree Girls Triple Layers and Loops
image from here
Lot of 12 5 inch Large CHUNKY Hair Bows - You choose your colors My Exclusive Design
image from here
Custom listing for AMR1978
image from here

Click HERE to enter Faith with Roses Etsy Shop.

with whimsy~


0 comments:

Post a Comment